TROOP 980’s LIBRARY POLICY
Date: March 22, 2017
Prepared by Nathan Van – Troop Librarian
Check Out Policy
- The $5 deposit will be collected at the checkout time for each book
- Each checked out book must be returned in four weeks or late fees will apply!
- Each Scout cannot hold more than four (4) books at any time.
- During checkout scouts must give their contact info (phone # or email address)
- The returned book must be in good condition (no writing, no stains, and pages must be intact)
- The deposit will only be returned for a book in the same condition as it was when checked out.
- Deposit will be forfeited if the book is lost or damaged.
- The late fee is $1 per week after the due date has expired.
- The late fee will be deducted from the deposit.
- If the book is late for more than 5 weeks after expiration, the deposit will be forfeited.
- The library will not renew any books at any time for any purpose.