Hello this is Sean. This is an overview of the topics discussed in the emergency PLC meeting that happened last weekend. I apologize for being late on this announcement. This meeting happened via Discord.
- Unfortunately, the T-shirt supplier who is making our new Uniform C has not contacted Henry yet. We will wait another week before checking back.
- We will be going on a hike soon, which will be a multi troop event. The location is still undecided and PLC members will have to research trails and share by the next PLC meeting.
- Sports day will be potentially be extended.
- We may be selling food to the other troops ($3 for pizza and drink). The troops will be able to bring their won food or buy ours.
- We will need referees for each of the games in order to prevent fights between the Lien Doan.
- We will also extend the area to past the bridge near the lake on Euclid and Edinger. This area will be used for more sports like CTF.
- The area where we normally have our flags will be used for First Aid, volleyball, and dodgeball. The area where the ventures and Cadettes normally are will be off limits.
- We will be doing a normal flag ceremony during sports day. If the cubs are doing the flag that month, we will ask to do it for that day.
- We might do “passports”. The idea is that everytime a team wins, they will get a signature on their passport. This way we will be able to see who won the most.
- As a reminder: if you have not requested your size of your Uniform C yet, please do so. Ask the PLC messenger chat for the link to the google doc.
Thank you for reading. Again I would like to apologize for being so late on this announcement.